The traces of women's cults are in material culture of the Eneolithic and Bronze Age of Azerbaijan
Department of Archeology and Ethnography, Faculty of History of Baku State University Irada Nizam giziAvishova, PhD, docent
The Eneolite and the Bronze Age settlements of Azerbaijan were rich in cultural heritage. The material and cultural examples they inherited were shaped by the influence of cultural, religious-ideological, economic, political relations with the local tribes and the neighboring tribes. From this point of view, women's imaginative material-cultural samples, which are the product of the religious-ideological outlines of the tribes of the times, are of great importance and are considered to be topical issues of the time since they have not been studied by archaeologists. The period during which the first farmers and males lived in the area are considered to be the period of various economic sectors, including art and art. In recent years, archeologists have collected many collections of arts and crafts from tribes living in Azerbaijan. Among these collections, women's figurines from the influence of religious-ideological thoughts of the tribes of the time can be considered as rare art pearls.
culture, cult, ethnography, heritage, Bronze age
1. Archeology of Azerbaijan (Stone Age). I vol. Baku, 2008, p.445
Ashurov S. H., V. Bakhshaliyev, S. Huseynova, F.Aliyeva. Archeological researches in the ancient settlement of I Maxta. Archeological researches in Azerbaijan 2011. Institute of Archeology and Ethnography of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Baku, 2011, p. 87-94.
3. Bunyadov Teymur. Azerbaijan archeology essays Azerbaijan State publishing house, Baku, 1960, p. 234
4. Master Rasim. Art of Azerbaijan. Baku, "West-East", Baku, 2007, p. 157
5. Ismailov Gudrat. Ancient cultural traces in the Guruchay and Kondalanchay valleys. Archeology and Ethnography Sector of the Academy of Sciences of the Azerbaijan SSR "Elm" publishing house, Baku-1981, p.33.
6. Kamil Hüseyinoğlu. The origin, essence and typology of myths. National Azerbaijan Literature Museum named after Nizami of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Baku, Science and Education 1996, pp. 179
7. Guliyev F.E., Nishiyaki Y., Kadovaki S. and others. Archeological researches in the ancient settlement of Goytapa. Archeological researches in Azerbaijan 2011. Institute of Archeology and Ethnography of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Baku, 2011, p. 50-64.
8. Pearls of the collection of the National Museum of Azerbaijan History. Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences National History Museum of Azerbaijan. Baku, 2010, p. 256.
9. Najaf, Museyibli. Great Cut. Institute of Archeology and Ethnography of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences .Baku, 2007, p.227
10. R.B.Gayotov, A.N. Martynov. Archeology of USSR (textbook). Baku, "Maarif," 1990, 269 p.
11. Goyushova T. Archeological researches in Gedabey. Archeological researches in Azerbaijan 2011. Institute of Archeology and Ethnography of Azerbaijan National Academy of Sciences. Baku, 2011, p. 346-351
12. Ağayar Şükürov. Mythology. 4th book (Ancient Indian mythology) Baku, "Science", 1996, p.163
13.Abramova Z.A. Images of man in the Paleolithic art of Eurasia. . Moscow-Leningrad, 1966.
14. Akaba L. Kh. About the agrarian cult of the Abkhazians. Selection of the history of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR. Additional materials of the session on the results of archaeological and ethnographic research in the USSR in 1964, Abstracts, Baku-1965, p.14-15.
15. Dyrenkova N. P .. Rezhititki ideology of the maternal kind of Altai Turks. In memory of VG Bogoraz, collection, L., 1937
16. Jafarzade I. M. Gobustan. Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan SSR Institute of History Sector of Archeology and Ethnography. Baku, Elm, 1973, p.
17. Gryaznov MP Minusinskie stone women in connection with some new materials.-SA.Vyp.12,1959 345
18. Ivanov S.V. On the semantics of images on the ancient Buryat ongons-MAE, 1957, t.XVII
19. Ivanov S.V. Materials on the art of Siberia XIX-beginning. XX centuries. M., 1954, p. 697-Masson V.M. Middle Asia and the Ancient East. Moscow, 1964
20.Ismailzade G. Early land layer of the cultural heritage of Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan. "Miras" No. 4, Turkmenistan, 2001, p.98-102
21.Masimov.I.S...Skopki sanctuary of the Bronze Age at Altyn-Depe. Soviet archeology.nom.2, Nauka Publishing House, Moscow, 1973 pp.139-145
22. Mongayt A. L .. Archeology in the USSR. Moscow, 1955, p.104.
23. Myths of the peoples of the world. I t. Moscow, "Soviet Encyclopedia", 1992, 671c.
24.Narimanov IG Culture of the most ancient agricultural and pastoral population of Azerbaijan. Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan SSR Institute of History Sector of Archeology and Ethnography. Baku, "Elm", 1987, p.259
25.Raushenbakh V.M. Female figurine from the site of Berezovy Mys.-MIA.-1965, №130
26.Piotrovsky B. B. Archeology of Transcaucasia. Leningrad, 1949.
27.Studzitskaya S.V. The image of a man in the art of baikal in the Neolithic and Early Bronze Age (solid plastic). Soviet Archeology No. 1, Publishing House-Science, 1970, p. 19-33;
28. Tokarev S. А. To the question of the value of female images of the Paleolithic era. Soviet archeology. no. 2, Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the USSR, Moscow, 1961str. 12-20.
29.Tech. B. V. To the history of the study of the monuments of the Eneolithic and Vronza epochs in the lower reaches of the Bolshoi Liakhvi River. Academy of Sciences of the Georgian SSR. South Ossetian Scientific Research Institute. Publishing House of the Academy of Sciences of the Georgian SSR, Tbilisi-1963, p.105.
30. Zamyatin S.N. Essays on the Paleolithic. Moscow-Leningrad, 1961